What is Pastoral Counseling?
Pastoral counseling seeks to help people follow God's direction and principles as taught in the Bible in the areas of mental, physical, and spiritual well being, life and relationships.
Our trained pastoral counselors can help you work through problems and pursue a biblical perspective for resolving or managing them. We are committed to listening to you and applying God's guidance through Scripture and practical instructions to help you experience growth and change.
Some areas pastoral counseling may address include:
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Coping with illness
- Handling major life changes or times of transition
- Parenting difficulties
- Preparing for marriage or adjusting to divorce
- Anxiety and depression
- Working through conflicts
- Couples counseling
- Insecurity and low self esteem
- Identifying and changing patterns and cycles that hold you back and cause reoccurring frustrations and problems in one or several areas of one’s life
You can apply for counseling by filling out the registration form on this page. After you apply through the registration form, we will get in contact with you within 1-3 business days to discuss setting up an intake counseling session or refer you in the case we cannot provide you with counseling. Unfortunately we are not able to provide counseling for individuals under the age of 18 at this time. We are also unable to take medical insurance. Fees are $50 per 45-50 minute session for adults and $25 per session for students. Financial aid may be available for those in need.You can contact us at email@example.com for more information.Register